Libraries and frontend frameworks are essential aspects of every web development process. It doesn’t matter if you are building a high-performing web-based app or a website – you can’t get the job done without the right library. Speaking of such libraries, one of the most popular front-end development tools is React JS. At the moment, more than 10.2 million websites worldwide are using this advanced tool.
There are more and more libraries released every day like Vue or Angular to name a few, so why is React JS so successful? The reasons are simple.
In the digital world of today, where everything moves at a pace we could not have imagined, it is not easy to find the right tool. Different projects have different requirements, but React JS covers most of them. To make this clearer, we will discuss use cases for your company to consider React JS as well. Check also: react.js developers for hire.
This post highlights the benefits of using a single front-end development tool such as React. In a nutshell, this is why you should choose React JS as your next framework, even though you might also do Vue JS software development.
1) Efficient – It was never even a question that React JS has to perform to the highest standards. This is a Facebook product, and it was meant to enable complex apps to run smoothly and fast. To do so, it gives developers the possibility to use server-side rendering. The results are beautiful and easy-to-use web applications.
2) Beginner-friendly – React JS doesn’t only offer simplicity, but it was built with simplicity in mind. If you use it alongside Spring or Express, you will notice how easy it is. Thanks to it, businesses build apps within a day and enhance their productivity, which is why there is no developer out there who can’t use it. Plus, React JS is improved all the time, thanks to a vast and international user community.
3) It enriches UI – We can all agree that User Interface is a key player in every mobile application. The front end needs to be functional and accurate so that the back end is not affected. This makes the use of React JS an even better idea. The tool allows developers who specialize in frontend delivery to create functional UIs. It also ensures the app will run smoothly and without any issues.
4) Lets you write custom components – ReactJS is also preferred because it offers JSX. This is a syntax extension developers use to create and write custom components. Most of the time, it is used to enable HTML rendering and to build more effective codes. You will also have the possibility to convert any HTML code into a responsive React Element tree.
5) It keeps developers productive – Web development is a sort of never-ending story, which doesn’t make developers happy. As soon as they are comfortable with a technique, there is another complex update they need to master. Facebook identified this problem and delivered React JS. This is the simplest tool for reusing features and components.
React JS will allow you to build all the boxes, checkboxes, or buttons you want. Next, it will wrap them up in bigger root components and take them to put off your way. If a problem were to happen, it will rely on its internal logic to break them into original parts. Then, it will assess each one of them without affecting the performance of the app. What could be better for code maintenance?
6) Enables out-of-the-box rendering – Slow rendering is a luxury you can’t longer afford. Luckily, React JS comes with a Virtual DOM feature in its tree structure. The common scenario is that an upper-level change impacts the performance of the whole tree structure. React JS’s DOM doesn’t let this happen -it invites developers to deal with the change as it happens. This may as well be the biggest benefit of using React JS.
7) It is SEO optimized – It comes without saying, but modern web applications must be search engine optimized. Thanks to this, they will be easy to find on Google or any other browser. React JS has this function integrated, which makes it even more popular among developers.
8) It comes with a compact development toolset – Web development may be fun, but it can be daunting at times. Part of the reason why this happens is that aspiring developers don’t have the tools or the right libraries to prepare for the market. Facebook identified this problem and developed a React and Chrome learning database. Both development tools enable users to identify parent-child hierarchies. Thanks to it, they can write codes even for the most complex applications.
9) It has a large user community – The more developers are using React JS, the more important it becomes to the web development world. Meantime, there is almost no developer out there (be that a newbie or a pro) who can’t work with this tool. React is also a star leader on GitHub and has an enormous number of followers on social platforms. Whatever question comes to your mind, there is someone out there who can answer it. Another benefit – it’s a high demand level: There are a lot of companies that are ready to hire reactjs developers even on a freelance basis. And they are most interested in this field of programming knowledge. Lemon.io helps to find the best developers’ space and to create the perfect match between dev and project in a few simple steps: it’s about – ‘save you time’ and high quality.
10) Helps you build stable codes – In the coding world, we’re used to traditional frameworks where the child structure affects the parent structure. This is not how React JS does it. The framework is flexible enough to solve issues as they happen, and it offers more stable codes and smooth performance. No wonder so many Fortune500 businesses are using ReactJS for their applications.
11) It improves testing – This flexible web development framework can be used for smooth and reliable testing. It will not only let you build a beautiful web app but also test every aspect of its performance.