Remote jobs have become quite popular during the lockdown because there was challenging to find any other way to make a regular income. Many businesses faced recession, and shipping companies aren’t an exception. They had to deal with supply chain issues. To solve them with minimum losses, many started hiring people from all over the world for at-home packing jobs.
The quality manager position is one of the most popular packing jobs from home. Do you want to gain such an experience? The easiest way is to apply for the quality manager at Uss-Express. This delivery agency and logistic partner has a well-established reputation and good working conditions. Find out more about these aspects from our review.
What are the reasons to apply?
In Uss-Express, you can work from home packing and shipping. The possibility to work remotely isn’t the only benefit of this vacancy. Here are several more benefits for candidates and potential employees:
- you don’t need to have any specific experience in shipping or logistics;
- the company has a good reputation among customers and other employees;
- Uss-Express has well-established partnership relationships with the world’s biggest retailers;
- every worker gains new skills and can participate in different training sessions;
- the minimum salary of a quality manager at Uss-Express is $1,700.
Shipping jobs from home are challenging because workers have to deal with tons of valuable goods. Quality managers, in addition to this, are accountable for the quality of packages. That’s why, if you apply, you should be ready to face the pressure and the intense flow of packages.
What to do in this position?
A company can be successful only if every staff member knows what to do and how to do this properly. At the quality manager packing job at home, you will have to execute a set of specific functions. Here they come:
- pack/repack items;
- check the quality of goods and packing materials;
- ensure the correspondence to the requirements of customers;
- send parcels to warehouses of the company or directly to customers.
Uss Express' reputation as an employer
We believe that in order to understand the reputation of the provider of packing from home jobs, you need to consider the experiences of people who have an experience in this company. We studied the reviews on Trustpilot, Glassdoor, and AmbitionBox. Here is what employees say:
- “I didn’t have any experience in working in any field, in which Uss-Express is oriented, when I sent my job application. With clear instructions from my management, I understood how I should work as a quality manager, although till today I have some issues because of the intense workflow…” – current employee on Glassdoor.
- “I’ve been working with this company for two years. Now I have a better job but I must admit that Uss-Express was a good start for me.” – Sylvia Jackson.
- “I have been working at this company as a quality manager for 2 years. The company ships worldwide, there is always plenty of work. My duties are to receive the parcels from different companies and world markets like Amazon. I have to check the quality. The work I do requires a medium level of concentration and it is well paid. Sometimes I have to work on weekends and an intense workload may happen.” – Kenneth Fayant AmbitionBox.
A few simple steps and you're up and running!
Other companies often have very complicated systems of hiring. Candidates have to create CVs describing specific work experience, take long job interviews, and participate in different training sessions. Uss-Express simplified the system of applying for work from home shipping packages. You just fill in the form for candidates and take a job interview. After this, you can participate in the training session to learn how to use the specific digital solution for quality managers. And that’s it. If you show your desire to work for Uss-Express and your willingness to learn, you will get this job.