With your friends and family, road trips are an excellent opportunity to discover a new location and make lifelong memories. A great playlist can make your trip even more enjoyable, whether driving down the freeway or negotiating winding mountain roads. We’ve created playlists for each state to make the most of your journey if you plan a road trip in the UAE. Furthermore, it’s simple to go on the road and begin exploring, thanks to the accessibility of Luxury car rental Dubai.
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Emirates Palace are two of the most well-known monuments in the United Arab Emirates, and Abu Dhabi is the largest of the seven emirates. These are some songs to include on your playlist for Abu Dhabi:
- Black Star Riders’ “Abu Dhabi” pays homage to the luxury and beauty of the city.
- “My House” by Flo Rida will put you in the right frame of mind to enjoy your trip and explore the city.
- Sultan Al Ameemi’s song “Sheikh Zayed,” which pays homage to the UAE’s founding father, is a beautiful addition to any Abu Dhabi playlist.
- Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson’s “Uptown Funk” – This upbeat song is ideal for driving around Abu Dhabi’s streets in a rental automobile.
- The ethereal electronic track “Mistaken” by Rüfüs Du Sol is ideal for a desert trip.
Dubai is a thriving, multicultural city renowned for its futuristic structures and abundant way of life. The following songs are recommended for your Dubai playlist:
- Ash Hamman’s infectious pop song “Dubai” pays homage to the city’s fast-paced way of life and positive attitude.
- Empire of the Sun’s “Walking on a Dream” is the ideal tune for lazing on Dubai’s beaches and taking in the sunshine.
- The hip-hop song “Arab Money” by Busta Rhymes pays homage to the wealth and luxury of the metropolis.
- With Major Lazer, “Lean On” by DJ Snake and M. This upbeat electronic song is ideal for a night out in Dubai.
- Sia’s strong pop ballad “Chandelier” is the ideal music to blast while driving across Dubai’s motorways.
The third-largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates, Sharjah is renowned for its extensive cultural history and traditional style of architecture. These are some tunes to include on your playlist for Sharjah:
- Mohammed Abdo’s timeless Arabic song “Ya Sharqan” pays homage to the magnificence and history of Sharjah.
- Sting’s “Desert Rose” is a classic song that pays homage to the splendor of the Arabian desert and is ideal for a road journey through Sharjah.
- Louis Armstrong’s timeless French ballad “La Vie en Rose” is ideal for a tranquil drive through Sharjah’s countryside.
- Sixpence None the Richer’s “Kiss Me” – This romantic tune is the ideal accompaniment when you stroll through Sharjah’s charming streets and lanes.
- Pink Floyd’s “The Great Gig in the Sky” is the perfect epic rock song to listen to while driving through Sharjah’s untamed mountains.
Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah is renowned for its rough terrain, breathtaking beaches, and extensive past. You can add the following songs to your Ras Al Khaimah playlist:
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “Road Trippin'” – This vintage rock song is ideal for driving through Ras Al Khaimah’s rocky landscape.
- Weezer’s “Island in the Sun” – This upbeat song is ideal for a scenic drive along Ras Al Khaimah’s beach.
- Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell’s “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” – This timeless Motown song is ideal for cruising over Ras Al Khaimah’s stunning mountains.
- The Eagles’ “Hotel California” – This classic rock tune is ideal for a car trip through Ras Al Khaimah’s desert scenery.
- Edward Maya’s electronic tune “Desert Song” is ideal for listening to as you drive through Ras Al Khaimah’s desert scenery.
The smallest of the UAE’s emirates, Ajman is home to some of the region’s most stunning beaches and scenic vistas. Here are some tunes to include on your playlist for Ajman:
- The Beatles’ timeless song “Here Comes the Sun” is ideal for a drive along the breathtaking coastline of Ajman.
- Katrina and the Waves “Walking on Sunshine” This cheerful song is ideal for a drive through the lovely landscape around Ajman.
- Coldplay’s “A Sky Full of Stars” While stargazing on the beaches of Ajman, this upbeat tune is the ideal accompaniment.
- Guns N’ Roses’ “Sweet Child of Mine” is the perfect rock song for a drive through the picturesque scenery surrounding Ajman.
- Katy Perry’s “The One That Got Away” This moving song is ideal for a contemplative drive through the peaceful streets of Ajman.
Umm Al Quwain
The breathtaking natural beauty and extensive cultural legacy of Umm Al Quwain are well known. You can add the following songs to your playlist for Umm Al Quwain:
- Abdul Majeed Abdullah’s timeless Arabic song “Habibi” is ideal for cruising through Umm Al Quwain’s picturesque landscape.
- Michael Jackson’s “The Way You Make Me Feel” is the perfect song to listen to while driving through Umm Al Quwain’s lovely neighborhoods.
- The upbeat song “September” by Earth, Wind & Fire is ideal for a drive along the stunning beach of Umm Al Quwain.
- Huey Lewis and the News “The Power of Love” This timeless song is ideal for a somber drive through Umm Al Quwain’s peaceful streets.
- Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive” – This vintage disco song is ideal for a car drive across the harsh terrain of Umm Al Quwain.
Enjoy The Road
One fantastic way to experience the UAE’s varied landscapes and rich cultural legacy is to take a road trip. It’s simple to get on the road and begin exploring, thanks to the accessibility of car rentals in Dubai. Alternatively, if you’d rather sit back and relax while someone else does the driving, you can opt for a Chauffeur Service Dubai. With VIP Rent A Car, you can choose from a range of options to suit your needs and budget. Also, thanks to our playlists for each state, you’ll have the ideal travel music. Now fasten your seatbelt, pull down the windows, and prepare for the journey of a lifetime. Get your Car Rental Dubai deal today from VIP Rent A Car, and remember to enjoy the road!