As a business owner, you’re probably always looking for new ways to promote your brand. What we once considered top trends are now becoming outdated. Because trends are constantly changing, it’s important to continually look for new ways to promote your products, services and content in a way that will engage your audiences across the various customer interaction points, while still driving growth.
Luckily, there are many trends in the promotion industry that can help you with this goal. Here is a list of six current top trends in brand promotion:
1. 3D Signage and Display Advertising
When you think of it, display advertising and signage are some of the most important promotional tools brands can use today. From 3D signage at storefronts to digital displays focused on various marketing campaigns, these brand promotion tools are creating a lasting impression for the modern consumer. In fact, sign design experts who believe that 3D sign letters continue to be a popular option for logo displays, share the latest trends in commercial signage with us.
- Uniquely Styled Monuments – Brands that want to create a lasting impression with consumers and drive customer traffic will opt for uniquely styled monuments. These brand promotion tools come in all shapes and sizes, from completely unique structures made of custom materials like steel or stone, to more traditional signage such as billboards, monument signs and LED panels.
- Digital Displays – Digital displays continue to be on the cutting edge of brand promotion tactics, offering a new level of branding and interactive opportunities for consumers. With these digital screens, brands can engage customers with marketing messages or entertainment that is tailored specifically to their target audiences. In fact, some signs even have features such as live video streaming capabilities through YouTube Live.
- Illuminated Channel Letters – Illuminated channel letters are another popular option for brand promotion. These signs can be used to promote events, products, and services in creative ways that other tools just cannot because of their ability to project colors onto building facades or other surfaces around them. They’re perfect for a variety of applications, from billboards to building walls and more.
- Wayfinding Signs – Wayfinding signs are also a top trend in brand promotion. These signs are perfect for helping consumers find their way around a new location or facility, whether they’re driving by at 60 mph in a car or walking through an airport terminal. For businesses that want help directing traffic and drawing attention to their storefronts, wayfinding signs are a perfect option.
- Wood Decorated Signs – Although wooden signs are not as common in the world of brand promotion, experts point out that these promotional tools are making something of a comeback. In fact, some believe it’s because they add so much character and charm to commercial properties when compared with their steel counterparts.
- Window Signs – Window signs continue to be a top trend in brand promotion. These promotional tools are perfect for any business with storefronts because they make an impact from the moment you walk past them. In fact, most consumers will see your store’s name and even some of your products before ever stepping inside.
- Simple, Minimal Signage – Although many business owners are drawn to the latest and greatest in brand promotion tools, several experts believe that simple signage options will continue to be popular in the coming years. Customers want to interact with brands that reflect their personalities. Minimalist signage humanizes your brand and allows you to establish an emotional connection with your intended audience.
There’s no doubt that display advertising and expressionist signage play a huge part in our lives, and they’re not going anywhere anytime soon. Right now, we’re seeing more brands turning their attention towards more digital sign displays to stand out and create an engaging experience for customers.
2. Creative Video Content
Creative advertising videos are a great way to grab your audience’s attention. In addition to being entertaining, more and more of these types of ads have been taking on a unique interactive element that adds an extra layer of engagement for consumers. Whether you are sponsoring a film festival or uploading your videos to YouTube, creative video content is the perfect way to promote brand awareness and generate buzz around new products or services.
3. Influencer Marketing
Brand ambassadors or influencer marketers have become popular in recent years for promoting brands. Influencers have a large audience already and can reach out to your target market more easily than you can. Not to mention, they already have trust from their audience, which is what you want when it comes to brand promotion. If an influencer endorses a product, it will likely hold more value because of their influence with the people in their community. This trend is projected to continue growing for the next couple of years.
4. Interactive Social Media Campaigns
Another top trend is interactive social media campaigns. Brands are using social media to engage with potential customers and create brand awareness through fun interactive content that is usually shared via Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and other platforms. These campaigns include contests for free products, where users like or comment on a post to win the product of their choice, or with interactive polls that users answer to get a coupon code.
5. Expressionist Brand Colors
This trend favors bright colors and saturated hues while focusing on the emotive quality of color, rather than its practical use. Brands want their color scheme to stand out by using brighter shades or even complementary colors. Brand colors can be used to create an emotional connection with target customers by establishing a certain mood, attitude, or environment that speaks directly to their feelings and values. The strength of this type of brand promotion is the ability to deliver unique customer experiences through color association.
6. Immersive Experiences
Another trend to watch out for is immersive experiences. These are real-life, physical engagements that audiences can experience through virtual reality, en masse, and/or virtually through social media channels like Instagram or Snapchat. For example, if your brand offers a product like craft beer, you could create an event called “Craft Beer Fest” that highlights a certain craft beer. At the event, your patrons can drink and learn about different types of beers from around the world while also engaging in social media with fun hashtags.
Adaptability Is Key to Successful Brand Promotion
The most successful brands are the ones that constantly adapt to new trends and technologies. This means staying ahead of your competitors and taking advantage of current opportunities when they arise. Be open-minded about how you approach brand promotion, and most importantly – stay up to date. You must always be proactive in finding new ways to promote your brand, products or services.
With the right approach, you can amplify your brand promotion strategy and secure a place in the market. Trends come and go, but customer loyalty is what makes success last. So, ensure you stay on the right side of your consumers by providing quality service and a product that will stand the test of time. Focus on engaging brand promotion to build trust with your consumers and increase customer satisfaction levels, which will bring you closer to success.